Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term ‘Blue Bear Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 136 Forum House Wembley Middlesex HA9 0HJ. Our company registration number is 08984779. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you can access the Blue Bear Media website you agree to be bound by the conditions in this legal statement and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Blue Bear Media website and in the software and databases underlying the Blue Bear Media website are licensed by Blue Bear Media or are owned and controlled for these purposes by Blue Bear Media.
- In accessing the Blue Bear Media website, you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the Blue Bear Media ltd website are modified in any way and no graphics on the Blue Bear Media ltd website are used separately from accompanying text.
- You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Blue Bear Media website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Blue Bear Media ltd.
- Links to third party websites from the Blue Bear Media website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Blue Bear Media website and you access these websites at your own risk. Blue Bear Media assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Blue Bear Media website has links. If you would like to link to the Blue Bear Media website, you may do so only with Blue Bear Media’s prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Blue Bear Media website.
- While Blue Bear Media has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, Blue Bear Media does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Blue Bear Media website and you should be aware that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may have become out of date. Blue Bear Media may make changes to the material on the website or to the products described in it at any time without notice. Blue Bear Media does not make any commitment to update such material.
- To the extent permitted by law Blue Bear Media shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, costs, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Nothing in this statement shall exclude or limit Blue Bear Media’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- By accessing the Blue Bear Media website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including obtaining any governmental, regulatory or other consents required in such jurisdiction or observing any other formality or restriction in such jurisdiction. If access to the Blue Bear Media website and/or the information contained in it is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which you wish to access it, you should not access the Blue Bear Media website and if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Blue Bear Media website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the Blue Bear Media website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
This website and its content is copyright of Nexus Business Associates Ltd and Nexus Business Associates Ltd- © 2018. All rights reserved.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review please do come back here and check for latest updates.
This Policy was last updated in March 2018.